Everything is looking good for our return on Sunday 6th June.
We have a waiting list of dealers who want to come and offer you a fantastic range of items and, with good weather expected, we should have a full house of outside dealers to increase the offering further.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
We look forward to welcoming you back, however, there are a few things that we need to adjust to the meet the requirements for the safety of you, the dealers and our staff.
- Indoor dealers will be expected to at least wear facemasks (we are also recomending the use of gloves) and we expect all visitors to also wear masks.
- We ask all visitors to pay by credit/debit card or prebook online (here). Cash will be accepted at the gate, however, we would prefer it if cash was not used.
- Please scan and register attendance via the NHS Track & Trace QR codes at the entrance.
- There will be hand sanitiser stations across the site – use them regularly
- A one way system will be in operation inside the Grandstand and Hong Kong Suite
- Hot and cold food & refreshments will be available, however, we will only be using outside catering
We are excited to see you all again and, by the number of calls we are receiving, expect a great attendance, however, we have to ensure that you are as safe as possible, so we hope that you understand the reasons for these rules and that you follow them accordingly.